Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Tokyo Tabemono! This post is a bit premature as I haven't quite made the move to Japan yet, but I wanted to get my feet wet in the world of blogging before I really started my journey. I have been living in New York for the past 3 years and have really gotten into the food "scene" here. There are so many websites and blogs devoted to the ever chaning NY Restaurant landscape, but in researching my move to Japan, I noticed a lack of English sites that offered the same kind of information in what's new and interesting in the city. Not that I think I'm going to be the Eater or Grubstreet, but I'd at least like to help others navigate the intricate maze of Tokyo eats with insight, humor and my humble opinions. So without further ado...Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment